About Aiming.Pro - Aim Trainer
Train Your Aim. Fast
Our goal at Aiming.Pro is to help players improve their aim as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
It's possible reach high skill levels by putting in hours and hours of practice in-game. But much of that time isn't spent aiming. Using an aim trainer like Aiming.pro allows you to optimise your training by constantly making shots. You'll take hundreds of shots each training session instead of perhaps only a handful you make in game.
Being a cloud based service means we are super accessible - all you need is a browser and you can have unlimited training completely free.
FPS Aim Training, Analysis, Feedback and Education
What is Aiming.Pro?
Aiming.pro is an online aim training resource for FPS (First Person Shooter) games. Some of our key features are:
- 3D training environment
- Sensitivity and game environment matching - exactly match your favourite games
- Cloud-based – no need to install software, players can instantly start training.
- Analysis – Post game and overall analysis & reporting of aiming performance. Accuracy, speed and under/over shoot tendencies. Comparison to previous games and overall player population. More to come!
- Training Plans – Offer players a set of games to help progress through different aiming skill types at increasing difficulties.
- Feedback and Training Suggestions – Data driven suggestions for which training simulations players should try next.
- Training Information – Blog posts analyzing data to provide aiming best practices and unique insights.
At the time the idea was conceived the only existing aim training software was in a 2D environment and offered no other features. We knew we could do better.
With the rapid rise of eSports it was clear that players needed resources to help them become the best they could be. We wanted to be the place aspiring eSports athletes came to improve their abilities.
You can read more about our processes and methodology here.
We first conceived the idea towards the end of 2016 and the beta site launched in early 2018. Since then we have been fixing bugs, adding new features based on feedback from the community and analysing player performance to make sure they are improving.
Aiming.pro was created by Dan and Andy. Since then we've really appreciated help from some key members of the community: Christian, JSM, Xodus, Solo - read more about our contributors here
Online at Aiming.pro! Cloud-based software, no installation required. Start training immediately.
If you don't want to train right you can, you can join us on Discord for a chat.
How it works
Sign up for free
Assess your skills
Review post-game stats
Check Your Training Dashboard
Play training drills or replay skill assessment
Aiming.pro is very much a data-driven resource. Offering players personalised analysis and feedback is a core feature. A secondary benefit is the aggregation of data across all players to find general tendencies. Check out the blog for some aiming insights. Much more to come in this area
Since 2018 we've grown a tremendous amount, had really great feedback and we've improved the site with loads of updates and completely new features. At the time of this update we've had over 1m players playing over 7m games.
We will continue to work hard and make Aiming.pro the absolute best aim trainer available. We have a huge amount of ideas for innovative new features and we can't wait to get the made and launched.
You can test beta features here