Free Online Aim Training with Aiming.Pro - try it out here
Aiming.pro – FPS Aim Training, Analysis, Feedback and Education
Here are Aiming.pro we are more than happy to help with any enquiries and information requests - please get in touch at [email protected]
Below is a description of the service Aiming.pro offers.
Aiming.pro is an online aim training resource for FPS (First Person Shooter) games. Some of our key features are:
- 3D training environment
- Sensitivity and game environment matching - exactly match your favourite games
- Web-based – no need to install software, players can instantly start training.
- Analysis – Post game and overall analysis & reporting of aiming performance. Accuracy, speed and under/over shoot tendencies. Comparison to previous games and overall player population. More to come!
- Training Plans – Offer players a set of games to help progress through different aiming skill types at increasing difficulties.
- Feedback and Training Suggestions – Data driven suggestions for which training simulations players should try next.
- Training Information – Blog posts analyzing data to provide aiming best practices and unique insights.
At the time the idea was conceived the only existing aim training software was in a 2D environment and offered no other features. We knew we could do better.
With the rapid rise of eSports it was clear that players needed resources to help them become the best they could be. We wanted to be the place aspiring eSports athletes came to improve their abilities.
We first conceived the idea towards the end of 2016. Due to life commitments and development always being slower than hoped for, we launched the beta site in early 2018. Since then we have been fixing bugs, taking feedback from the forums and analysing player performance to make sure they are improving.
We are two friends who met at university while studying computer science many years ago. Since then one is a serial entrepreneur and the other works in data analysis for large .com businesses.
More importantly, we are (and certainly were) avid gamers when time allows.
Online at Aiming.pro! Web-based software, no installation required. Start training immediately.
How it works
- Sign up for free
- Play a benchmarking game
- Review post game stats
- Choose Next Game
- Play again and check your leaderboard position
- Follow a training plan
- Play training drills with increasing difficulty
- Repeatedly train a specific aiming direction
- Improve over time
Aiming.pro is very much a data driven resource. Offering players personalised analysis and feedback is a core feature. A secondary benefit is the aggregation of data across all players to find general tendencies. Here is a blog article covering some aiming insights.