Aiming Pro - Terms of Service
The term 'Aiming.Pro' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3 Eastheath Gardens, RG41 2PH. Our company registration number is 10476453 . The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We will charge you a fee based on your account plan by charging your payment method in advance for the subscription term you have agreed following your account’s activation. Should you upgrade or downgrade your account plan, your payment method will be charged for your new billing rate. At the time of your upgrade or downgrade, your prior account plan charges will be prorated based on the number of days under the prior account plan. Your payment method will then be charged at your new billing rate for the new subscription term thereafter.
The term of our Services (the “Term”) begins on the date you signed up for Aiming.Pro, and continues until terminated pursuant to these Terms. You may terminate our Services and these Terms at any time for any reason from within the Account Settings section on the website or by e-mailing us at [email protected] We may suspend or terminate our Services and these Terms at any time for any reason by notifying you in writing, but if our suspension or termination is based on your suspected or actual breach of these Terms, we may suspend or terminate our Services without providing any notice to you.