Welcome to Season 6 - here you can put your skills to the test and see how you perform compared to the best of the best.
There is a wide selection of drills designed to challenge your skills across all aspects of aiming.
Most importantly - these drills are supposed to be HARD! If you can’t handle them, go check out the Trainer to build up your skills.
- Whisp Tracking: A small dot appears out of thin air. Spooky. Focus on your smoothness as you transition between different mouse movement speeds in this tracking drill. Be careful, this drill is deceptively difficult.
- Weave Track: Dodge and Weave.. thats what this target does. Frequent horizontal and vertical direction changes that just aren't predictable. Focus on reactivity and stay relaxed! Thats the key to performing well in this reactive tracking drill.
- Super Track: This drill takes "Weave Track" and simply makes it tougher. The first target is quite easy to hit due to its medium size. However, it also has frequent direction changes. The second target moves slower, but is much harder to track due to its small target size. The third and fourth target are much more difficult versions of target 1 and 2. Good luck!
- Swift Spheres: Balanced Targets, tiny health, fast flicks and huge stopping power. Flick to each target with high speed and precision in order to prevail!
- Whisp Switching: Many small targets appear on your screen. Ghastly! Focus on combining the smooth tracking you've developed in "Whisp Tracking", and add a dash of switching in order to prevail at this drill.
- Particle Switching: Targets start off at a snail's pace, gradually increasing over time. Slow switching and poor tracking is punished via a target that accelerates over time. Keep all the targets destroyed evenly in order to excel at this drill.
- Soaring Spheres: Many targets fill up the space. They start off slow and feel easy to hit but become deceptively difficult to destroy over time. Chain targets together in this dynamic clicking drill.
- Pinpoint Particles: These tiny targets are far and few to begin. As you blast through them, more and more appear, giving you the advantage. Rush through the low target count to reap the rewards at the end, in this precision clicking drill.
- Conkers: Clicking these targets once doesn't really seem to stop them... nor twice or thrice. Each target has 4 health! Be mindful of their quick and frequent direction changes and you'll prevail at this clicking drill.
- Gero's Chicken Clickin: These targets are akin to chickens. Frantic chickens. Focus your efforts on the targets that move slowly, even if you have to leave the current target on low health. You are not punished for leaving targets at low health... except when you do it too much. Good luck!
- Sirup's Ground House: An old classic - A target running through the courtyard - Jono's favorite type of tracking drill, so it had to be included. Focus on your arm placement and starting position of your mouse. You want to be able to control both your arm and your wrist in sync as the target performs macro and micro direction changes.
- Jono's Point Switching: Inspired by many great target switching drills before it, Point Switching has a perfect balance of speed and precision, just enough of each to feel challenging. The high range of motion as you flick from side to side is certainly a test of mouse stability and target acqusition.